The Chance Program grants ambulant services supplemented by adventure therapy according to individual needs for children, teenagers and adolescents rejecting social norms and principles.
The program is primarily for rehabilitation, catching up with studies and personal development of girls and boys between the age of 12 to 18 who:
– show behavioural difficulties or difficulties with fitting in
– on the way of developing an antisocial (deviant) personality
– mingle with ’bad company’
– behaviour shows trails of substance abuse
– fall victim of criminal activities or exposed to the danger of them.
We host all children and teenagers who become private student for any reason, or whose healthy personality-development is not guaranteed in the current environment.